There are 6 things you maybe didn’t know about Huggies Enjoy the Rewards:
1. If you’re new to the program, sign up. Duh.
2. PullUps package codes can be used twice–Once on Enjoytheride.com and also again on game.dothepottydance.com
2. Multi-use generic codes are floating out there for you. Here’s a few new ones: bjkft-dxkfh-cdpgb, BJNDJ-SLLMD-XJPGB, BJKNG-QJRMB-QRPGB and BGQGJ-PQZFG-DXPGB
3. As a general rule, any code that ends in “PGB” is a multi-use code. If not, they’re one time use only.
4. On the site, click the Earn Points tab and watch the videos for free points. Take the monthly poll for more points. Visit related sites under the Browse section for still more points. Refer friends for points, if they, like those of y’all that used my first tip, still haven’t signed up.
5. Personally, FatHeadDog has had zero luck with the Instant Win games on Enjoy the Ride, but others swear by them. If you do play the instant win games, Huggies experts recommend playing Huggies’ instant win games early in the morning or late at night.
6. For the longest time, Enjoy the Ride didn’t offer any incentive for saving your points, since there were no prizes except those won in instant wins or sweepstakes. That’s changed. Thank the puppies in heaven. Now, you can redeem your points for gift cards (while supplies last) and free diaper and wipes. IMHO that’s the best value because you earn more points, to put towards your next diaper or wipes reward. A coupon for free Huggies Pull-Ups is 337 points.
Know anything about Huggies Enjoy the Ride rewards that FatHeadDog doesn’t? (Entirely likely, I mean, I’m a dog for puppies’ sake.) Leave a comment on FatHeadDog.com.