Amazon’s going for the purse strings–quite literally–and inviting select members to join the new Amazon Mom program (You thought I was talking about tall, sexy Amazonian mommas.. you cheeky monkey…) Today they unveiled a new free membership that gives Amazon Mom members:
- 15% off all Amazon Prime eligible items (which I think is just about all Amazon shipped products)
- 15% Subscribe & Save discount for select diapers and wipes (which is still stackable with other coupon codes)
- free two-day shipping for three months or more
- discounted one-day shipping for $3.99
- exclusive email discounts and coupons
Here’s what the email from Amazon says specifically:
Join Amazon Mom for FREE and get FREE Prime Shipping for 3 months!! (For parents and caregivers) We hope you have been enjoying the limited-time 30% discount on diapers and wipes with Subscribe & Save! Continue reading “This New Amazon Mom Is Sexy”
There are 6 things you maybe didn’t know about Huggies Enjoy the Rewards:
1. If you’re new to the program, sign up. Duh.
2. PullUps package codes can be used twice–Once on Enjoytheride.com and also again on game.dothepottydance.com
2. Multi-use generic codes are floating out there for you. Here’s a few new ones: bjkft-dxkfh-cdpgb, BJNDJ-SLLMD-XJPGB, BJKNG-QJRMB-QRPGB and BGQGJ-PQZFG-DXPGB
3. As a general rule, any code that ends in “PGB” is a multi-use code. If not, they’re one time use only.
4. On the site, click the Earn Points tab and watch the videos for free points. Continue reading “6 Things You Didn’t Know About Huggies Enjoy the Rewards”
If you’re ever at SuperTarget and are abhorred to see a Mom hand her toddler son a sip of her Mocha Frappacino, then you’re in luck. You’ve met FatHeadDog!
If you have a Starbucks gift card or purchase one, be sure and register it on the Starbucks site for a free sandwich, a free drink on your birthday and other rewards. The program, called Starbucks Rewards, tracks your purchases with your gift card, so just keep your gift card loaded to enjoy special perks and freebies.
For a limited time, new members who sign up for Starbucks Rewards will receive a coupon in the mail for a free Artisan Breakfast Sandwich (offer valid from 8/31–9/21). On your birthday, you’ll receive a free beverage of your choice. In store, you’ll receive free refills of brewed coffee or iced tea with the Rewards Card. And give FatHeadDog a high five while you’re there.
If that gift card to Frederick’s of Hollywood just isn’t your speed, try selling it for cash or Amazon.com credit. You can buy, sell and trade gift cards at PlasticJungle.com. I’ve been following Plastic Jungle for a while and intrigued, but just haven’t pulled the trigger. A nerd for research, here’s what I’ve found:
- Sell gift cards for up to 85% of the cash value.
- Example: Sell a Home Depot $50 gift card for $42 cash or $44.10 Amazon.com gift card
- Buy gift cards for up to 25% off the face value.
- Example: Purchase a Frederick’s of Hollywood $50 gift card for $39
It’s a great idea when you get stuck with a retail gift card that you know you’ll never use. The site offers a guarantee for both gift card buyers and sellers in the event the gift card is invalid or the balance is less than what was advertised.
I’m gonna give it a shot with a Jiffy Lube gift card I have (yeah, Jiffy Lube) and trade for an Amazon.com gift card, so I’ll report the results. Any one else have experience with Plastic Jungle or similar sites? Leave a comment here on FatHeadDog.
This one will probably go quick. On Pampers Gifts to Grow, you can snag a $20 gift card to CVS for 2,200 points (Edit 8/25: gift cards are gone now.) I know that’s like 10,000 million diapers worth of points, but that’s one of the best rewards I’ve seen on there to date. If you’re new to the program, here’s a quick guide.
How to Earn Points:
- Generic codes are released occasionally for public consumption, often around holidays.
- One-time codes are found on Pampers products, for which points correspond with the size of the product purchased. A Jumbo pack offers less points than a larger, Mega pack, for example. And the giant 277-diaper box that showed up at my door from Amazon.com–the one that was bigger than my child–that one is worth a few more points.
Online instant win games–I promise you, its all the fun of a Vegas slot machine and none of the cost.* Fresh off my Hot Tamale kick, FatHeadDog has tried her hand at a few more instant win games. Give them a try and please, I beg you, reply here if you win. Someone’s gotta win, right?
*Yeah, not really as fun and there’s no one passing out free drinks. At best, maybe you can spike one of your free Sobe beverages. Probably tasty with vodka…
Forget dinner and drinks out on the town, I have hot Saturday night dates at CVS. Sad tales of a couponing geek? No. A smart FatHeadDog.
Saturdays are a great day for CVS drugstore shopping because the two sale weeks overlap, and you can shop both sales at the same time. Often by 12pm or so, although the particular time is determined by the store manager, the sale prices and Extra Buck offerings are “turned on,” running concurrently with what’s already on sale until Saturday 11:59pm.
Continue reading “I’ve got a hot date with CVS”
If you’re looking for a way to rack up some gift cards for Christmas, online opinion surveys are great way to do so. Harris Poll Interactive is an online survey program that offers rewards for opinions.
- Surveys pay anywhere from 5 to 40 Harris Interactive (HI) Points. After your third completed survey, you receive a 100 HI point bonus.
- These points add up fast! You can redeem 800 HI points for a $5 Amazon, Toys R Us, Blockbuster or Pizza Hut gift card.
- The surveys are fast, fairly interesting and easy to complete, unless some more cumbersome survey sites I’ve found.