What a proud day it was the day FatHeadPup asked, “Mama, what this?” as he pulled a toddler-sized handful of coupons out of my wallet. “They’re coupons, John John.. Mama likes coupons.” My husband looked over at me, slyly concealing a smirk. I retorted his silent statement with, “Well, he’s never too young!”
Did you know Amazon offers coupons? They’re similar to manufacturers coupons on household items, such as Tide laundry detergent, Charmin bath tissue, Pampers diapers and more, that can be used at Amazon only. When I’m on the site, I can never seem to “find” them so here’s an easy link for you (and me) to the Amazon Coupon Book.
There are 6 things you maybe didn’t know about Huggies Enjoy the Rewards:
1. If you’re new to the program, sign up. Duh.
2. PullUps package codes can be used twice–Once on Enjoytheride.com and also again on game.dothepottydance.com
2. Multi-use generic codes are floating out there for you. Here’s a few new ones: bjkft-dxkfh-cdpgb, BJNDJ-SLLMD-XJPGB, BJKNG-QJRMB-QRPGB and BGQGJ-PQZFG-DXPGB
3. As a general rule, any code that ends in “PGB” is a multi-use code. If not, they’re one time use only.
4. On the site, click the Earn Points tab and watch the videos for free points. Continue reading 6 Things You Didn’t Know About Huggies Enjoy the Rewards
Amazon has extended the 30% off diapers deal so you have another change to score Cheap Ass Diapers (herein referred to as CAD). All varieties of both Pampers Baby Dry Diapersand Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers are 15% off plus an additional 15% off for subscribing to Subscribe & Save. For more savings, you can stack this with the 20% off diapers coupon from Amazon (its an orange pull-out card found in the August and Sept issues of Parents and Parenting the Early Years magazines).
A sampling of the discount:
For a huge box of Pampers size 4, 176-count $39.49 (a box of CAD which is bigger than my two-year-old kid…)
| (Cheap Ass Diapers) Item(s) Subtotal:
|Shipping & Handling:
|(20% magazine coupon) Promotion Applied:
|(15% Subscribe & Save) Promotion Applied:
|(Amazon coupon book) Your Coupon Savings:
|Total Before Tax:
FHD tips for CAD:
1. You can stack up to three magazine 20% off codes in one order for really really CAD.
2. Amazon offers diaper coupons, which can be used with this deal. They’re found in your Coupon Book on amazon.com. If you don’t see one, try refreshing.
3. Canceling your subscription to Subscribe & Save can be done online in one easy step. Go to My Account and look for Managing my Subscribe & Save subscriptions.
4. Also refer to Amazon diaper deals as Cheap Ass Diaper deals.
Anyone else spotted more Amazon 20% coupons in magazines? Leave a comment on FatHeadDog!
Here are two new Pampers Gifts to Grow codes for you!
(Hey, that’s a record–a 13-word post… er, make that 24.)
This one will probably go quick. On Pampers Gifts to Grow, you can snag a $20 gift card to CVS for 2,200 points (Edit 8/25: gift cards are gone now.) I know that’s like 10,000 million diapers worth of points, but that’s one of the best rewards I’ve seen on there to date. If you’re new to the program, here’s a quick guide.
How to Earn Points:
- Generic codes are released occasionally for public consumption, often around holidays.
- One-time codes are found on Pampers products, for which points correspond with the size of the product purchased. A Jumbo pack offers less points than a larger, Mega pack, for example. And the giant 277-diaper box that showed up at my door from Amazon.com–the one that was bigger than my child–that one is worth a few more points.